Scrivener for iOS 1.0.1
Version released: 14th December 2016
Additions and Refinements
- Document Templates
- Document templates are now supported, allowing for the creation of character and location sheets, for example (see new section in tutorial).
- Web pages can now be imported from the “import” button.
- Text Editing
- Superscript and subscript support added.
- A line break button is now available for the extended keyboard row.
- Cmd-L in the editor will now create a line break.
- Project search now includes label and status names.
- “Replace” now jumps to the next match after a replacement.
- Rich text lists are now converted to Markdown when “Convert to Basic Markdown” is ticked in Compile.
- Applying “Preserve Formatting” (available from extended keyboard row options) to text now excludes that text from having special characters escaped when using “Convert to Basic Markdown”.
- Compiling to PDF and printing now uses the full resolution of embedded images.
- Auto-Lock is now disabled while Dropbox is syncing, to prevent timeouts.
- Added an option to Settings app to disable Auto-Lock.
- You can now remove Quick References from the history by swiping on the Quick Reference list in the history popover.
- You can now determine the sort order of the main projects list by entering “Edit” mode and pulling down to reveal sort options.
- Improved iOS 10 support.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Scrivener for iOS 1.0 Newer ↑
Version released: 13th July 2016