"Binder Selection Affects" sometimes changing when closing and reopening projects

To
TomGoodell
Platform: Windows

Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:07 pm Post

I almost always keep "binder selection affects" set to "current editor." There are only certain conditions under which I might change this, they don't happen often, and when I do change it, I normally change it back to "current editor". But I find that sometimes after I have closed a project and reopened it, the setting has gone to "left editor." I'm confident I had not changed it myself before closing the project. Most of the time this doesn't happen when closing and reopening projects. It never changes to any other setting.

I haven't been able to figure out any pattern for this yet. It happens sometimes but not all of the time, and I'm not sure if it only happens on all projects or just certain ones, but I'm pretty sure it's happening with several projects. I'll keep my eyes out and see if I can get more specific. I thought I'd mention it and see if anyone else is having a similar experience, or if there's some setting I haven't discovered.