French adaptation of the NiaD

Jaysen
Platform: Mac + Windows

Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:04 pm Post

gr wrote:
Jaysen wrote:I think I married a naiad.

No, I am pretty sure a naiad married you, buddy. What she ever saw in an asterisk, we will never know. I mean it's not even a proper punctuation mark. More of a dingbat, when it comes right down to it. :wink:

Well, I can't argue with that logic. I never brought much to the table other than wide eyes and stammering. Still hard to think straight when she's in the room with me. And when asked "what will you do for her?" my response is best answered symbolically; *
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 24 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

Jaysen

Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:05 pm Post

vic-k wrote:naiad : a Nice Attractive Intelligent Altruistic Darling. Yup! That's our Colleen :D

YOU MADE HER BLUSH!!!

Vic-k wins the internet today.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 24 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

pigfender
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:14 pm Post

You know, when I asked...
pigfender wrote:Any one else have thoughts?

I actually meant in relation to the thread topic.

<sigh>
Never mind, carry on...
"Some dice only have sixes." nom, 19 Oct 2013
"Piggy, I'm beginning to wonder if you are the best person to take advice from." Jaysen, 26 Sept 2014

http://www.pigfender.com | http://www.novelinaday.com

Jaysen

Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:22 pm Post

pigfender wrote:You know, when I asked...
pigfender wrote:Any one else have thoughts?

I actually meant in relation to the thread topic.

<sigh>
Never mind, carry on...

When have we ever been remotely aligned with "normal"?
Jaysen