CTRL + Arrow functionality not working in latest Windows update

An
Anahi
Platform: Windows

Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:50 pm Post

I notice that since the latest update (1.9.8.0), the CTRL left or right arrow function for demoting/promoting items in the Binder is no longer working. CTRL + up arrow and CTRL + down arrow seem to be OK. I hope this can be fixed?
(Windows 10.)

MimeticMouton
Platform: Mac + Windows

Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:02 am Post

Sorry about this! We are working on an putting together an update that will fix this. I'll report back here when it is available. In the meantime, you can continue to use the command in the outliner; in the binder you will need to use the mouse to drag and drop or use the "Move To" command to place it within the upper-level folder/group that you want to position it.
Jennifer Hughes
(MM for short)

An
Anahi
Platform: Windows

Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:03 am Post

Hi MM, thank you for your reply. I don't seem to be able to have this functionality in the Outliner either. I'm working on a very long document with a rather complex structure, so using the "Move to" function is not always easy.
Looking forward to see this one fixed.
All best,

MimeticMouton
Platform: Mac + Windows

Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:28 am Post

Hi Anahi -- Just to let you know, we've updated the 1.9.8 release with a fix for this issue. You can re-download it from here and install over your existing version. (You may need to clear your browser cache in order to ensure you get the new version, if you previously downloaded 1.9.8. The date on the new installer will be 15 June rather than 12 June.)
Jennifer Hughes
(MM for short)