Re: Internet Explorer Browser Customer Care

Ar
Argoed
Platform: Windows

Fri May 18, 2018 2:15 pm Post

Phishing scam, virus or whatever.
Last edited by Argoed on Sun May 20, 2018 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tw
Twolane
Platform: Windows

Sat May 19, 2018 10:24 am Post

I don't think much of said Customer Care. I have called the 800-number multiple times over the past several days and inquired about accessing my cup holder. No one could help me. Given the lack of Customer Care, I certainly wouldn't upgrade.

Result: unable to resolve.

na
nameispalmer
Platform: Mac + Windows

Thu May 24, 2018 8:59 am Post

I guess it's not the very place to ask that kind of question, but whatever: for what reasons are some people still using IE and why do they actually need customer support by phone?

Jaysen
Platform: Mac + Windows

Thu May 24, 2018 11:47 am Post

I use IE because it works better with older tech that I'm required to use (corporate junk). That and I really hate the "modern UI" on all the browsers that replaced it. As to the support number... that is what they call a scam. Terrible thing that folks fall for. Just like spam. Can't fathom how anyone could get suckered into using the scam service. But they are still around so some portion of the population is clearly falling for it.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 24 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09