3 Ghosts (NiaD 2016)

gr
Platform: Mac + iOS

Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:53 pm Post

What is it with this thread? I keep getting post notifications about this thread, but there are never any new posts here! Even if this is the result of spam postings that get quickly removed, why specifically this thread??

Here there be mysteries.

gr
gr : Scrivener user : not affiliated with Lit^Lat

"Perhaps the true book is the one on the far side of the prism."

Jaysen
Platform: Mac + Windows

Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:21 pm Post

Ghosts in the machines?
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 24 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

gr

Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:49 am Post

Jaysen wrote:Ghosts in the machines?

Bots in the belfry?

pigfender
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:35 am Post

gr wrote:What is it with this thread? I keep getting post notifications about this thread, but there are never any new posts here! Even if this is the result of spam postings that get quickly removed, why specifically this thread??

Here there be mysteries.

gr

Yup - it's a popular (relatively speaking) post for spam. Why this thread? I don't know, but it does have a high view to post ratio, so maybe that's a trigger?

Still, it gives you an excuse to head over to the NiaD forum and think lovely NiaDy thoughts in the long long months between Octobers. :)
"Some dice only have sixes." nom, 19 Oct 2013
"Piggy, I'm beginning to wonder if you are the best person to take advice from." Jaysen, 26 Sept 2014

http://www.pigfender.com | http://www.novelinaday.com

gr

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:20 am Post

pigfender wrote: and think lovely NiaDy thoughts in the long long months between Octobers. :)

In your next round of lucrative tie-ins, there should be a dark-colored sleep tee with 'NiaDy Night' written on it. A must-have gift for every chapter author's significant other! Perhaps a very stylized face-plant on a keyboard could be worked into a version for chapter authors themselves.

gr

al
alankingsman
Platform: Windows

Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:38 pm Post

pigfender wrote:3Ghosts-PLAIN copy.jpg
3 Ghosts was written as a Novella in a Day on June 17th, 2017.

Four versions were produced: Blue, Green, Orange and Red.

BLUE was written by:

Julia Pierce, J.D. Eckstrom, N.D. Robitaille
Keith Blount, Stephen Kittel, Conrad Gempf
Linda Weeks, Sam Pynes, Heather Lovelace-Gilpin
Wendy Christopher, Eric Christiansen, B. Morris Allen

GREEN was written by:
Gavin Danger, Tim Edwards-Hart, Astrid Stevens
Noé Ramalleira Fernández, Claire Woodier, Ian Philpot
Adela Torres, Kelsey McIntyre, Kimberlee Gerstmann
Alyssa Judson, Sue Cowling, Ron Ward

ORANGE was written by:
Kim Kneen, Rebecca Schuster, Alex Schuler
Pete Becker, Stephen Kittel, Nick Calvert
Greg Ray, Waleed Ovase, Ryker Hayes
Jaysen O’Dell, Luscinia Evan, David Johnson

RED was written by:
Julia Pierce, Wolf Baginski, Astrid Stevens
Kate Stuart, M. Peyton Culbertson, Jacqueline S Miller
Mike Devitt, Gil Rognstad, Ryker Hayes
Jaysen O’Dell, Michael Bywater, David Johnson

You can download the books for free here:
Blue_PDF
Blue_ePUB
Blue_mobi

Green_PDF
Green_ePub
Green_mobi

Orange_PDF
Orange_ePub
Orange_mobi

Red_PDF
Red_ePub
Red_mobi

All of the versions were compiled using the Mac version of Scrivener. You can download the Scrivener project (which includes all the chapter briefs sent out to participants) here, along with the compile settings use to produce the books here.

I agree with you that innovation in education is not only the application of new technologies, it is also a change in the structure of the educational process. With one strophe, this makes it possible to make education accessible for more people, and on the other hand, it is necessary to rebuild it so that children not only use technology as a textbook but master them as a tool for performing various tasks.
Creativity and imagination of students are one of the important conditions for learning through games. Children of any age like to play more than force themselves to actively and persistently learn.
Now there are a lot of different personal statement writing service, different video lessons on YouTube, which allow you to learn from anywhere in the world where there is the Internet.
It is commendable that for teachers the license of Unity Education Edition is free.
I wish successes and development of the program, that it would be the broadest in satisfying the needs of education.