Start Wearing Purple (NiaD 2017)

Camy
Platform: Mac + Linux

Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:44 pm Post

gr wrote:For what it's worth, I did once again prepare a(n unofficial) Bespoke Edition of this year's NiaD.

http://gbrish.net/niadweb/2017

For those unfamiliar, this is a web version of the book which contains every version of every chapter and lets you navigate through the book following the chapter versions of your choice.

Fantastic! :D

MacPro 7.5 - Scrivener & Scapple
Acer - Ubuntu Studio - Scrivener & Scapple

Deruji
Platform: Mac + Linux

Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:49 pm Post

gr wrote:For what it's worth, I did once again prepare a(n unofficial) Bespoke Edition of this year's NiaD.

http://gbrish.net/niadweb/2017

For those unfamiliar, this is a web version of the book which contains every version of every chapter and lets you navigate through the book following the chapter versions of your choice.

One thing I like this for is to read what different people did working from the same starting point for a chapter. My restive mind knows there are multiple versions and so I find I can't get on with it without at least taking a look at how our poor beleaguered characters are faring in the other versions.

Perhaps the true book is the one on the far side of the prism. So, it takes reading all three at once to even see it.

-gr

p.s. It does take a bit of text manipulation to set this up, so I hope I didn't garble anyone's chapter in the process. Feel free to drop me a note if I gummed something up.

Oh, no. All my mistakes revealed :)
Dañiel L.G.
Available for freelance translations from Japanese <-> English <-> German,
I also accept donations for fan-translations: Donate.
For other writings please visit my facebook, smashwords or amazon pages.

gr
Platform: Mac + iOS

Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:50 pm Post

Deruji wrote:Oh, no. All my mistakes revealed :)

Well, how else am I to feel better about my own? :oops: :twisted:
gr : Scrivener user : not affiliated with Lit^Lat

"Perhaps the true book is the one on the far side of the prism."