3 Ghosts (NiaD 2016)

gr
Platform: Mac + iOS

Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:53 pm Post

What is it with this thread? I keep getting post notifications about this thread, but there are never any new posts here! Even if this is the result of spam postings that get quickly removed, why specifically this thread??

Here there be mysteries.

gr
gr : Scrivener user : not affiliated with Lit^Lat

"Perhaps the true book is the one on the far side of the prism."

Jaysen
Platform: Mac + Windows

Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:21 pm Post

Ghosts in the machines?
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 24 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

gr

Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:49 am Post

Jaysen wrote:Ghosts in the machines?

Bots in the belfry?

pigfender
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:35 am Post

gr wrote:What is it with this thread? I keep getting post notifications about this thread, but there are never any new posts here! Even if this is the result of spam postings that get quickly removed, why specifically this thread??

Here there be mysteries.

gr

Yup - it's a popular (relatively speaking) post for spam. Why this thread? I don't know, but it does have a high view to post ratio, so maybe that's a trigger?

Still, it gives you an excuse to head over to the NiaD forum and think lovely NiaDy thoughts in the long long months between Octobers. :)
"Some dice only have sixes." nom, 19 Oct 2013
"Piggy, I'm beginning to wonder if you are the best person to take advice from." Jaysen, 26 Sept 2014

http://www.pigfender.com | http://www.novelinaday.com

gr

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:20 am Post

pigfender wrote: and think lovely NiaDy thoughts in the long long months between Octobers. :)

In your next round of lucrative tie-ins, there should be a dark-colored sleep tee with 'NiaDy Night' written on it. A must-have gift for every chapter author's significant other! Perhaps a very stylized face-plant on a keyboard could be worked into a version for chapter authors themselves.

gr