Feature requests

devinganger
Platform: Mac + Windows

Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:15 am Post

nom wrote:
devinganger wrote:Part of wisdom is knowing how you're broken and how far you can adapt, when to try, and when to sit back and let other people do their thing. :)

Great advice. Can I quote you*?

*I obviously just did, but I meant apart from here of course.

Please do.
--
Devin L. Ganger
Devin on Earth: http://www.devinonearth.com/
Plotter on the streets, pantser in the sheets

gr
Platform: Mac + iOS

Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:45 am Post

Wait, did we just learn that Jaysen and vic-k are living together in the same fan-ridden house?! :shock: <forum explodes>
gr : Scrivener user : not affiliated with Lit^Lat

"Perhaps the true book is the one on the far side of the prism."

Jaysen

Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:30 pm Post

I looked under the fan, I can't find vic-k, so I'm not sure.

I still hold that each and everyone of us is just a figment of vic-k's imagination. Think about it.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 24 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

vic-k
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:18 pm Post

gr wrote:Wait, did we just learn that Jaysen and vic-k are living together in the same fan-ridden house?! <forum explodes>
Two points to address, gr.
a)"...Jaysen and vic-k are living together..." Were I to move in with Jaysen and Colleen, within a very short space of time (hours, not days), Colleen wold be saying to Jayson, "Why can't you be more like Vic?" A factor that would render co-habitation unworkable! Jaysen would have to go ... obviously. So, no, we're not living t'gether.
b)"... in the same fan-ridden house?!" Visitors ... lurkers and posters, could be confused as to whether you mean 'fan' as in wind-chill producing device, or 'fan' as in: acolytes; admirers; disciples; followers, etc., etc., understandably veering t'ward the latter, I expect.
Jaysen wrote:I still hold that each and everyone of us is just a figment of vic-k's imagination. Think about it.

Jaysen, venture not into the labyrinth of Metaphysics, for should you do so, our only recourse would be to send yosimiti in to rescue you! But, and it's a big BUT We'd have no way of knowing who he'd choose as a guide. If he chose Kant, then the odds of your safe return are pretty much in your favour. However, should he choose Plato ... ferrgerrittt!! You'd have t' take y' chance against the Minotaur.
Tread carefully buddy,
Vic
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.